NHSBA Hosting School Board Strategic Planning and Goal Setting Workshop
NHSBA invites school board members and school administrators to attend NHSBA’s School Board Strategic Planning and Goal Setting Workshop, to be held Wednesday May 22, 2013 at the Local Government Center in Concord from 6:30pm to 8:30pm.
The Workshop will be led by NHSBA Staff Attorney Barrett M. Christina and Dr. Michele Munson, Superintendent, SAU #71.
This Workshop will assist school boards and administrators in initiating strategic planning and goal setting, developing strategic action plans, and identifying specific needs and goals for school boards. Specific topics will cover identifying school board goals, prioritizing those goals, and then putting those goals into action.
This Workshop will also assist school boards in:
To register for this event, please click here
- Identifying their district’s major issues.
- Looking at challenges such as significant demographic changes or projected revenue shortfalls, as well as your opportunities to improve.
- Selecting main issues that merit attention.
- Developing initiatives or projects aimed at dealing with these issues.
- Managing how the initiatives are implemented.
or email Terry at email@example.com.