Professional Development & TrainingThe New Hampshire School Boards Association is pleased to provide our members with a comprehensive professional development training program that touches on all aspects of school board governance, school board best practices, and school law aspects that impact New Hampshire school boards.
In addition to hosting numerous workshops throughout the year at our office in Concord, NHSBA routinely provides individualized, on-site, one-on-one training for our members. These individualized trainings are at no additional cost and are provided as a member service.
A sample of our professional development workshops and training topics include:
• School Board Roles and Responsibilities
• Running Effective Meetings
• Right to Know law
• Collective Bargaining
• School Board Goal-Setting and Strategic Planning
• Evaluating Superintendent Performance
• School District Budgeting
• Preparation for Annual Meetings
• School Board Role in Personnel Matters
Our current professional development calendar can be viewed here
For more information about NHSBA’s Professional Development Program or to schedule an individualized training session, please contact NHSBA Executive Director at Barrett M. Christina at email@example.com.